Every year at TransTech we work hard to organize a summit to support thousands of queer people in growing themselves and their careers!
This event has grown over time and this means it takes a lot behind the scenes to make sure things go smoothly. We’re determined to make sure that our event brings in new and helpful resources to those that need it, but we may need a hand.
TransTech is inviting you to join our team of hardworking volunteers to help ensure the success of our special event.
We are looking for rockstars in the following areas:
Event Logistics and Operations
- Event Administration: help with general event administrative tasks
- Summit Presentation Room Moderators: help moderate rooms during the event
- Attendee Support: help with registration and event access related inquiries
- Presenter support: help support presenters with their workshops during the event
Social Media and Design
- Social Media: answer messages, post/re-post content, interact with followers
- Video Editing: edit summit related video content
- Affiliates: share summit related content with your communities
- Attendee Community Moderators: help moderate attendee community in slack
*Note: All volunteer positions are roles that can be listed on your resume!
We can provide proof of volunteer engagement and/or letters of recommendation. Plus, as a volunteer, you may also gain access to summit content before it goes live.